Who We Are:
To better serve people with disabilities living in rural areas, Fayette County's transportation, FACT, is providing discounted shared ride services for eligible residents in all of Fayette County.
Who Is Eligible:
- If you are between 18-64 years of age
- If you have any disability defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- If you have proof of your disability from a physician or agency
- If you completed, in its entirety, the Registration Form for the disabled, you are QUALIFIED!!
- This is a “by reservation only,” curb-to-curb service.
- Reservations must be made at least one (1) business day in advance of the scheduled trip and before the two (2) o'clock hour.
- To avoid charge, cancellations must be called into the FACT office at least two (2) hours in advance of the scheduled trip.
- Hours of service are Monday through Saturday from 7:00AM to 5:00PM and Sunday from 7:00AM to 1:00PM
- This is a “shared-ride” service, meaning you will be sharing the van with others traveling in the same area at the same time.
- All FACT vehicles are wheelchair-accessible.
- Qualified participants receive an 85% discount on all rides.
- Rates vary depending on what distance you are traveling.
- All participants must bring exact fare when you ride.
Fares are based on one-way trips and range from $1.90 - $6.00.
Please contact the FACT Transit Center for the exact fare. All riders must bring EXACT fare when you ride. Sorry, our drivers cannot give change.
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Fayette Area Coordinated Transportation operates all of its transportation programs without regard to race, color, and national origin.
For additional information, complaint procedures, or complaint forms please contact our office in person at 825 Airport Road, Lemont Furnace, PA 15456.
Complaints may also be filed by phone at 724-628-7433
or here on our website.
Additionally, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender or disability.